Publications - Reports (2000-2009)
2009 Report 221: Annual Report 2009
2009 Report 219: Consumer Insurance Law: Pre-contract Disclosure and Misrepresentation
- Rep 219 - Consumer Insurance Law: Pre-contract Disclosure and Misrepresentation (LC 319)
- Rep 219 - Consumer Insurance - Summary
- Rep 219 - Consumer Insurance - Impact Assessment
- Rep 219 - Consumer Insurance - News Release
- Rep 219 - Consumer Insurance - Press Outline
- News release Report 219: new Bill to balance the rights of consumers and insurers
- Related project: Insurance law
- Preceding Discussion Papers: DP 134 - Insurance Contract Law: Misrepresentation, Non-Disclosure and Breach of Warranty by the Insured
- Implementing legislation: Consumer Insurance (Disclosure and Representations) Act 2012 , http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2012/6/contents/enacted
2009 Report 218: Double Jeopardy
2009 Report 217: Unincorporated Associations
- Related project: Unincorporated associations
- Preceding Discussion Papers: DP 140 - Unincorporated Associations
Implementing legislation: none (but see the Scottish Government's initial response and the Scotland Office consultation on Reforming the law on Scottish unincorporated associations and criminal liability of Scottish partnerships published April 2012)
2009 Report 216: Consumer Remedies for Faulty Goods
2009 Report 214: Annual Report 2008
2008 Report 215: Succession
- Related project: Succession
- Preceding Discussion Papers: DP 136 - Succession , Some Miscellaneous Topics in the Law of Succession (CM 71)
- Implementing legislation: Partially implemented by the Succession (Scotland) Act 2016 , http://www.legislation.gov.uk/asp/2016/7/contents/enacted
See the Scottish Government's response.
See also the Scottish Government's initial response.
See here for the Scottish Government's second consultation in 2015; and their Analysis of Responses, and their Response to the consultation.
2008 Report 213: Damages for Wrongful Death
- Related project: Damages for wrongful death
- Preceding Discussion Papers: DP 135 - Damages for Wrongful Death
- Implementing legislation: Damages (Scotland) Act 2011 (asp 7) , https://www.legislation.gov.uk/asp/2011/7/contents
See also Scottish Government consultation paper on Civil Law of Damages: Issues in Personal Injury.