Publications - Reports
2007 Report 205: Annual Report 2006
2006 Report 204: Conversion of Long Leases
2006 Report 203: Interest on Debt and Damages
- Related project: Interest on debt and damages
- Preceding Discussion Papers: DP 127 - Interest on Debt and Damages
The Scottish Government does not intend to implement the recommendations on interest on debt; but will consider further the recommendations on interest on damages when considering the reform of damages generally: see the letter from the Scottish Government.
2006 Report 202: Parliamentary Costs Bill: Report on the Consolidation of Legislation relating to Parliamentary Costs
2006 Report 201: Annual Report 2005
2005 Report 200: Annual Report 2004
2005 Report 199: Unfair Terms in Contracts
- Related project: Unfair contract terms
- Preceding Discussion Papers: DP 119 - Unfair Terms in Contracts
- Implementing legislation: See subsequent Advice to the Department for Business Innovations and Skill and the Consumer Rights Act 2015. , http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2015/15/contents
See subsequent Advice to the Department for Business Innovations and Skill and the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
See also project page for Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts.
2005 Report 198: Seventh Programme of Law Reform
2004 Report 197: Registration of Rights in Security by Companies
2004 Report 196: Damages for Psychiatric Injury
Implementing legislation: none, but see Scottish Government consultation paper on Civil Law of Damages: Issues in Personal Injury.