Publications - Reports
2021 DP/CM 172: Discussion Paper on the Mental Element in Homicide (DP No 172)
2021 Report 257: Annual Report 2020
2009 Report 214: Annual Report 2008
2008 Report 215: Succession
- Related project: Succession
- Preceding Discussion Papers: DP 136 - Succession , Some Miscellaneous Topics in the Law of Succession (CM 71)
- Implementing legislation: Partially implemented by the Succession (Scotland) Act 2016 , http://www.legislation.gov.uk/asp/2016/7/contents/enacted
See also the Scottish Government's initial response.
See here for the Scottish Government's second consultation in 2015; and their Analysis of Responses, and their Response to the consultation.
2008 Report 213: Damages for Wrongful Death
- Related project: Damages for wrongful death
- Preceding Discussion Papers: DP 135 - Damages for Wrongful Death
- Implementing legislation: Damages (Scotland) Act 2011 (asp 7) , https://www.legislation.gov.uk/asp/2011/7/contents
See also Scottish Government consultation paper on Civil Law of Damages: Issues in Personal Injury.
2008 Report 212: Crown Appeals
2008 Report 211: Annual Report 2007
2008 Report 210: Statute Law Repeals: Eighteenth Report
- Related project: Statute law repeals
- Implementing legislation: Statute Law (Repeals) Act 2008 (c 12) , http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2008/12/contents
2007 Report 209: Rape and other Sexual Offences
2007 Report 208: Sharp v Thomson
2007 Report 207: Personal Injury Actions: Limitation and Prescribed Claims
- Related project: Personal injury actions
- Preceding Discussion Papers: DP 132 - Personal Injury Actions: Limitation and Prescribed Claims
Implementing legislation: none, but see Scottish Government consultation paper on Civil Law of Damages: Issues in Personal Injury.
See also the Scottish Government consultation paper on Removal of the 3 Year Limitation Period from Civil Actions for Damages for Personal Injury for in Care Survivors of Historical Child Abuse issued on 25 June 2015 and the Limitation (Childhood Abuse) (Scotland) Act 2017.